Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I googled "aluminum footwell raptor 700" and found a couple sites selling the black aluminum ones with the fancy "R" punch out. I believe those are the ones that come on Special Edition models. Looks like they are almost the same thing as the GYTR ones. I have been looking as well for stronger heel guards. I keep breaking the metal stays that are supposed to reinforce the stock plastic heel guards. Go figure.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
766 Posts
I don’t have the gytrs, but I have the wide stock plastic ones if you need replacements cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I googled "aluminum footwell raptor 700" and found a couple sites selling the black aluminum ones with the fancy "R" punch out. I believe those are the ones that come on Special Edition models. Looks like they are almost the same thing as the GYTR ones. I have been looking as well for stronger heel guards. I keep breaking the metal stays that are supposed to reinforce the stock plastic heel guards. Go figure.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
Yeah same thing happened to me on the left side. I’ve seen the ones that say R on them. I guess I’ll get those 👍 thank you for the response

1 - 5 of 5 Posts