Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have seen alot of people wanting "quiet" aftermarket exhaust for thier 700s so I got my Yamaha dealer to get me one of the quiet caps in thats for use were sound mandates are in place like stadium races and such(96 db). I put it on when I got home from the track and I have gotta say it works like a charm to quiet it down. It doesnt look like much but its real effective and still revs pretty good although I will have to change my tune to get it just right. There you go, run the GYTR with the cap and it still sounds good....just not as nasty :( but its just a cap swap away though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Awesome, mine should be here any day now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Cool man. 8)

Im thinking about adding the quiet core on my big gun so its soo dang loud. I love it... neighbors dont.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its been raining alot here today so no pix of installation but soon it will clear up in a day or so. Thanx boom, its cone shaped on the back to fit nicely with the spark arrestor.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey veloci, have you ever changed your packing yet? Just wondering, started mine earlier today, I got the pre wrapped gytr shizit so it slides rt in the canister around the tube easily.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts