Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently bought a set of gytr nerfs for my 2020 and got them in the mail. Little did i know that it didnt come with the webbing and its currently backordered til september. Is there anyone who makes webbing for these other than yamaha?

·
Super Moderator
8,111 Posts
I think all the webbing is pretty much the same for them. I have a set of red ones I have never used you can have if you want that color. It would at least get you by until you can order the color you want. But Alba racing has different options as well, I think that is where I got the red from.

·
Super Moderator
8,111 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a ton. So albas will fit the gytr nerfs? If so thats great. And i appreciate the offer for yours but if i can order them i will most certainly do so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually just called alba and they told me their replacements wont fit gytr nerfs. Only albas

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,250 Posts
Most brands of nerd bars have different web spacing. If you can sew, it's not hard to make your own.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Just recently bought a set of gytr nerfs for my 2020 and got them in the mail. Little did i know that it didnt come with the webbing and its currently backordered til september. Is there anyone who makes webbing for these other than yamaha?
Try Motosports.com, they sell them for the GTYR and may have them in stock. I have these as well, and getting the bars with no webbing sucked. Does not make any sence. Good bars though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats where i ordered mine. I asked them when i called and they said backordered until sept. Thats why im lookin for another option. And yeah man it killed my day when i saw no webbing lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts