Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. I've decided to go all GYTR parts and I'm sure you guys have a good source or 4 or 5 that you all like. I'm wondering who the mail order king is for this Yami stuff and of course do they ship for free and are they fast or will I wait a month for my stuff?
Any help in the right direction would be cool.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I really like that place 25% off and no sales tax. Me dealer was talking 10 percent and I'd have to pay another 8.25 for sales tax so I'm saving 33.25% off retail minus what shipping will cost me. being that the place is in Washinton, shipping isn't bad at all, I get stuff from Watcon all the time.
Anybody have anything else??

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
maharapto said:
Man, I really like that place 25% off and no sales tax. Me dealer was talking 10 percent and I'd have to pay another 8.25 for sales tax so I'm saving 33.25% off retail minus what shipping will cost me. being that the place is in Washinton, shipping isn't bad at all, I get stuff from Watcon all the time.
Anybody have anything else??
I use these guys for most everything. Ask for Robert, and tell him mike from Seattle told you to call him. He will take very good care of you. http://yamahaoftroy.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.