Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I was looking at the 07 GYTR Raptor at the dealer. I noticed that all 3 GYTR's that were there the graphics were starting to peel up by the tank. Anyone else have this problem and what do you do to fix it? I really like the GYTR model but this is definitely seems like a problem.

Thanks
-Bill

·
Registered
410 Posts
Stickers will peal........it just happens....water, mud whatever.....not much you can do about it! (that I know about anyways)
I have a GYTR and my stickers are not perfect but not bad...its about 3 mos old

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Mine are peeling. I just cut them back to where they are sticking. Not much else you can do.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Thats why I didnt buy the GYTR. The fender stickers where peeling pretty bad so I got the black/ orange SE instead. I dont really care about that stuff after time, but from the showroom floor they should be flawless IMO.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just glued mine back down. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
ill agree with the statement that on the show room floor there shouldnt be any noticeable peeling. thats just crappy craftmanship if you ask me......

·
Registered
426 Posts
When I bought mine, the graphics were fine. But after several months of riding, I saw the graphics start to lift on the gas tank right where it meets the seat. Just like stated above, I just glued them back down.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
My graphics started peeling immediately. But worse is the fucking Frrame paint is wearing off like hell.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
t_r_h said:
GYTR graphics are dealer installed. Blame them for shitty prep.
GYTR graphics are installed by the dealer on a GYTR Raptor :confused:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
For the money we have in these things it should not be an issue at all....... :'(

·
Registered
10 Posts
HI All. I went to buy a GYTR Raptor yesterday and saw the graphics lifting, also the (700 fuel injection )was half worn off one side .Brand new bike, i expect perfection, am i expecting too much? My old 05 Raptor looked better.

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
some of my graphics around the tank are lifting but i'm going to cut and restick them on.... rap7hundred did notice though that the black "yamaha" at the front fender above the headlights are UNDER the damn gytr graphics.... wtf???? not noticable really unless you get right up on it and you can see the slight edge of it. not bad though a decal is the least of my worries always can be replaced / repaired

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Quad_Runner said:
t_r_h said:
GYTR graphics are dealer installed. Blame them for shitty prep.
GYTR graphics are installed by the dealer on a GYTR Raptor :confused:
yes, the dealer installs the graphics on all the quads during assembly..
My rear "raptor700r" fell off last wash, I've only used garden hose and hand washing and it still fell off. But oh well, life goes on.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts