Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help: I was going to order GYTR performance head pipe, muffler, airfilter and outerwear, with the pc3, and airfilter adaptor. i was wondering how to dial your pc3 in. like how to plug it into your pc and does every website or pc3 come with a usb. and if its not to hard can you give me some steps on were to go to download all the stuff thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Check out powercommander or dynojet on the internet. Their website has way more info than anybody here could post. PCIII USBs plug into your pc with a supplied connection, and a good dealer (like FuelMoto) will send it to with a map already loaded for your mods. From that starting point you can fine-tune if necessary; most people find the supplied maps to be a bit rich and lean them out 2 to 4% across the board (I'd leave the settings for 10% throttle and below unchanged, at least until I'd verified my idle speed and tps setting with a tach). How to tune is covered very well by Dynojet on their website but you really shouldn't need to do much to the supplied map unless you swap your cam or otherwise radically change airflow patterns from the existing map you're using. Lots more info on Dynojet's website - good luck!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Its intimidating.. but I just installed mine and loaded a map and its really pretty easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts