Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you do handguards. I can't seem to find anything specific for the raptor that I like. What I would like to find would be: Yamaha logo cut out of a eigth rounded piece of stainless. ok, think
made from stainless with the yamaha logo cut out of the center. some sort of C clamp way of bolting on?

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
HvyMtl said:
Could you do handguards. I can't seem to find anything specific for the raptor that I like. What I would like to find would be: Yamaha logo cut out of a eigth rounded piece of stainless. ok, think
made from stainless with the yamaha logo cut out of the center. some sort of C clamp way of bolting on?

Have you looked at the power madd ones? they are pretty nice lookin :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
HvyMtl said:

I think I have the clamping part down but not the 8 pieces of round. can you sketch something, scan it and send it to my email? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I hadn't seen the PowerMadd ones. They are nice. I think if we can work it out though Mr. Bad Ass will come up with something nicer/original

·
Registered
492 Posts
HvyMtl said:
"You've got mail" :thumbsup:

I didnt recieve anything :3question:

·
Registered
492 Posts
HvyMtl said:
ok, lets send again AND stick my crap drawing here.

You will have to give me some time for these...whew :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts