Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
The bars are 7/8" it has a "raptor bend" on it most companies make the raptor bend...if u want higher or lower thats up to u...levers id go with asv but sunline makes some nice ones too...stabilizer...hope u have some money to spend...Scott...percision...elka..or the cheapy ccp all hocky puck style...no stick style they suck and break easy under hard riding

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
I would paint the factory bars. If you don't want to paint yours, I'd find some used that aren't bent. I have a set, silver from GYTR 07. Stabilizer, I went with Precision Pro and love it. Easy to adjust for straight rides, or swap to ride for trails. Awesome unit, and worth the $$$ to me.8)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have just purchased a ccp steering damper. For the money they seen to be really good value when you read up about stick kind and the price of the precision .but I guess it`s all down to your riding what kind of riding and your pocket money.

for a few more $ I went for the newer duals system should be here on Monday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.