Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running this type of setup: Houser 1.25 steering stem, precision vibration clamps and pro taper contour bars ATV mid bend? Just wondering how this worked and if I needed anything else.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I ran an Alba+1.5" Stem, Precision Clamps, ATV Mid pro taper contour. It was a good setup. I like it to be a little taller so I ditched the precision clamps and just used a tusk 30mm riser in combination with the alba antivibe clamp.

But yes, that is a solid setup to run and you shouldn't have any issues with your stock lines. Clutch cable might be a little tight on a full left turn but you can reroute cable some or just buy a motion pro which comes 1.5-2" longer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much rise does the precision clamps add? I like the stock height so I'm hoping this will put me there with the setup I mentioned above.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Anyone running this type of setup: Houser 1.25 steering stem, precision vibration clamps and pro taper contour bars ATV mid bend? Just wondering how this worked and if I needed anything else.

i have a simular setup but with tag bars.... it works goooood :laugh:smile

·
Registered
342 Posts
How much rise does the precision clamps add? I like the stock height so I'm hoping this will put me there with the setup I mentioned above.
If I remember about 1.5" but it only adds about .25" over a traditional antivibe clamp that comes with most aftermarket stems.

·
Registered
342 Posts
If you go with the houser stem, precision clamps, and ATV High you will be around stock height. Don't go with the Raptor bend unless you like driving a Harley lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts
You can sort of see the height in these pics. 1.5" Stem/ Precision/ ATV Mid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts