Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys have the vapor installed in your OEM dash with aftermarket handlebars with crossbar? Or should I get the Taperwalls or Fatbars instead? I am worried because the crossbar might interfere with my line of sight with the vapor. I was also thinking of getting the Trailtech vapor protector/dashboard (see link below), do you think I could use Taperwalls or Fatbars with this base? (I don't want the handlebars to hit the tank, and have never heard of X-bars, are they any good?)

http://trailtech.net/store/dashboards_x-bars_vapor.html

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
You can order this unit as a set that comes with the vapor and the "x-bars" they are just a 1 1/8" replacment bar, A buddy of mine ordered the kit for his 400ex and it is a nice looking setup. I was looking at it for my rappy, I think you would be ok with the cross bar. I just bought a replacment set of renthals with the cross bars( rolled the rappy :eek: ) I think the vapor sit out front enough that ur alright. But why not upgrade to the 1 1/8" bar set. You only need to get the vapro kit with the clamp for the 1 1/8" bars and put any set of 1 1/8" bars you want.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I just realized it does rise the bars so they do not hit the tank. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts