1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Cheers Dez. I hope at least today you are more thirsty than your rappy :D

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
Hip Hip Hooray! Have a great Birthday DEZ, we are lucky to have you in here amigo. You are a world of knowledge that tries to help anyone.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Holy cow! Happy birthday, Dez! If I could send you a beer through the internet I would. Maybe this little emote-thingy will be ok? :beer:

But seriously, thanks for being such a helpful part of this forum. You've helped many including me.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Hitler you say.... Hmm does anyone know what this Dez character looks like?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Nine nine nine!!
Dez is not HITLER
That being said
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend.
I’m sure he’ll be on here later, he mentioned something about invading France...uuuhhh I’m sure he meant visiting France.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nine nine nine!!
Dez is not HITLER
That being said
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend.
I’m sure he’ll be on here later, he mentioned something about invading France...uuuhhh I’m sure he meant visiting France.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol ok then I edit my previous comment: Happy birthday, Probably-Not-Hitler! Hahaha

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Well sh*t the bed, i guess im late to the party.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEZPERADO!!! ?Hope you got to spend the day with family and friends, doing whatever makes you happy. You deserve it, everyone here at raptorforum appreciates what you do for us. Whether its hooking us up with a good deal, or steering us in the right direction when we need advice. You just might be the forums MVP!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,046 Posts
THANKS guys! I'm younger then I thought. I was thinking 72, but the wife corrected me, it's only 71, lol. She took me and the kids to a indoor "I fly", then dinner. Only us guys flew though. The instructor/handler was half my size, but he handled me OK.

As far as Hitler, yeah, I already knew. But it's also national hemp day. So, I guess i was high today.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I've been known to check my forum stats for age verification and I'm only, hold on a minute.........
44 yrs old.
CHEERS, also, can I have the Eiffel Tower? I mean, if you're not gonna use it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts