Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as most can see we are looking to sell one of our raptors, because we want something that can pull a little lawn trailer, atv pull mower, etc.

HAS anyone put a hitch or one of those pin hitches on a raptor 350 before? I've seen they sell them but some reviews say they don't fit properly... THOUGHTS?

IF we can find a hitch that works we don't need to sell the quad...

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
It may work I don't know, but it probably won't be very practical with a clutch. Depends on the specific useage I guess.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my thoughts are using it to pull a little lawn trailer and to sell out lawn tractor and buy one of those atv lawn mowers that you pull... My dad usually doesn't shift he just goes in like 3rd or 4th gear and stays there until he stop haha, so I'm thinking if we find a good/sturdy hitch it may work..its worth a try at least.

·
Registered
893 Posts
My Warrior had a hitch on it that bolted to the round tube of the carrier with two u-bolts. The Raptor 350 has the same carrier setup so it would work on it as well. I was trying to sell mine for a while and may still have it somewhere in the garage. It worked ok for small lawn type trailers but if there was much weight it worked the clutch pretty hard getting rolling.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
So as most can see we are looking to sell one of our raptors, because we want something that can pull a little lawn trailer, atv pull mower, etc.

HAS anyone put a hitch or one of those pin hitches on a raptor 350 before? I've seen they sell them but some reviews say they don't fit properly... THOUGHTS?

IF we can find a hitch that works we don't need to sell the quad...

Yeah, I put a hitch on my Raptor, quite the rush..........:D

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Warrior had a hitch on it that bolted to the round tube of the carrier with two u-bolts. The Raptor 350 has the same carrier setup so it would work on it as well. I was trying to sell mine for a while and may still have it somewhere in the garage. It worked ok for small lawn type trailers but if there was much weight it worked the clutch pretty hard getting rolling.
Alright cool, I would really appreciate it! :) Its worth a try, we'll probably pull a roller before we pay 700 bucks for an mower puller thingy.

Yeah, I put a hitch on my Raptor, quite the rush..........:D
LOL^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts