Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know I havent posted very much. I mainly just get on and research before I start posting and not know what the hecks going on. I just got back from Iraq about a week ago and got some things I wanted to do to my 06 700R, so far I got a new set of black wheels with Holeshots, DG nerf bars and some Pro Taper "Raptor" bend bars. Pretty minor for now but I am really wanting to start changing the suspension up as I look to start riding more tracks. I have been noticing alot of coverage of a company called HydroDynamics USA (HDUSA) and there complete front suspension kits. I did a search on here and nothing has turned up yet so I thought I would ask. Does anybody have any info/experiance with these kits? There a little pricey coming in at around 1800 bucks or so but according to them it includes everything you need to complety change your front suspension even includes a ball joint remover tool and a instructional DVD so you can install it yourself. Just trying to get some info from you guys since your knowledge is far greater then mine. Is this a good kit, or is it overhyped because it includes everything you need unlike almost every other companys kits? Just wondering, thanks guys for time. Hope to learn alot more and do alot more things to mine and who knows maybe one day have something insane like most of yall.

Kyle

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hey Kyle, welcome home. YOu will find a lot of info in the suspension topic on these shocks. I dont know a whole lot about them, but they seem pretty nice.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome home Kyle. Thanks for protecting our freedom over there so the rest of us can enjoy our Raptors any time we like.

I just installed the IShock 5500 kit and was very impressed with the fit, finish and quality of the kit. It takes just under 4 hours to install it and does not require any special tools. The brake lines/ bleeding the system take the longest but it is not bad at all. $1800.00 is retail, contact Steve at fuelatv.com for a MUCH lower price. I can't comment on the performance as of yet as we are going to Glamis for Christmas to try it out. I'll be sure to let everyone know how well it works.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the I-5500 set on my Raptor and its great. i trail ride most of the time but have had it in a few sandy rough washes and it was amazing how much better it was. Really smooth ride, i had to stop and wait up for the others to catch up. Install was pretty easy. I would definately recommend them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts