Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went racing this weekend out at Dumont Dunes near Baker, Ca. There were around 8 or 9 guys packing Cuervo Racing Heads or were built by High Desert Dyno. Most of the bikes were Raptors but there was 1 DS and 1 YFZ. I will tell you what, we were giving them big MIL banshees a run for there money...They didnt believe what size bikes some of them were because they were getting smoked so bad.

My bike was having some issues off and on....the hill was completely different from last time out, I had to go from a 37 rear to a 39 to get my gearing right. I prolly needed to hot to a 40 but didnt have one. Anyways then my fogger came out of the intake, had to pull out the Gorilla tape to fasten it back down!!! Talk about a pretty fix!! I might do up a how to :lol:

Daniels Pink drag Raptor broke a gear I think....damn thing has a TON OF POWER....thats the bike the banshee guys were trying to beat all day.

There was a 450 out there from Rub Dubs Racing that was smokin fast also....it was a nice bike....

Anyways, it was good times as always, gonna hate leavin this place!

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
You always make some of the most amazing videos. Looks like a blast man, who's beat is that playing?

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great video Brett those rappys were moving. Looks like a good time. :cool:
Thanks woofers....you guys are in Vegas? Shoulda came out....there was a pretty good turnout, would of loved to see some more 4 stroke guys! I had a blast....nothing better than being at the dunes racing. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts