Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas came early tonight, daniel shipped my +3 throttle body back. Thanks again man! Southern Hospitality raptor rally is stiiiiiiiill giving lol

on a side note will installing this thing back on the bike do any harm before putting the big 3 on? i want to go for a ride.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Christmas came early tonight, daniel shipped my +3 throttle body back. Thanks again man! Southern Hospitality raptor rally is stiiiiiiiill giving lol

on a side note will installing this thing back on the bike do any harm before putting the big 3 on? i want to go for a ride.
You're gonna get more air which theoretically it sound learn it out some. Before your big 3 ships change your cam to hot cam 3 not the 2. Trust me fine for everywhere we went at CAW on stock piston big 3 bike on bigger hills. I later went 5050 when I had a drag racer redo a Bo(his mild port stock valves) the drag guy opened up the runners and cleaned bowls some not much add +2 valves and used the beehieve springs again I got the head used off a HDD test bike stock bore stock stroke engine. I know how you like to ride you'll love the 3 or I'll buy you a hc2 and you can sale the 3.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i already have the hc2 in the garage though lol that was the first thing i got from tqs when we got home. im trying to figure out how to con the wife out of 2k so i can order my big 3 now.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
i already have the hc2 in the garage though lol that was the first thing i got from tqs when we got home. im trying to figure out how to con the wife out of 2k so i can order my big 3 now.
Do it then tell her that way you're not hiding nothing. Steve will trade cams back lol he's cool.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Spider-Lōc;994039 said:
Do it then tell her that way you're not hiding nothing. Steve will trade cams back lol he's cool.
+1 on the hc3, it basically matches the hc2 bottom with an extra 3 ponies on top, i had both cams trust me lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.