Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who would be the best for the best price for head porting i do mostley drag racing and some dry trails but hardly ever and any suggestions on the best drag racing spec cam? thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Does anyone know who would be the best for the best price for head porting i do mostley drag racing and some dry trails but hardly ever and any suggestions on the best drag racing spec cam? thanks in advance

Call John Dyer at Racers Edge....520 631-0797....He can answer all your questions and do the best CNC porting out there...IMHO.

~ Sandaddy 8)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Give us a call,

We build from mild to wild, offer drag specific combo's , and Custom Cams to got along with full Race ported head specific to your builds needs......

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Give us a call,

We build from mild to wild, offer drag specific combo's , and Custom Cams to got along with full Race ported head specific to your builds needs......

Yup, Daniel does good stuff, too !.....lol

He is a very helpful person and has excellent motor knowledge, as well. I have bought a few things from dl700 with nary an issue.

~ Sandaddy 8)

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have the Bo's Trex II port and love it. Im not sure if he is still porting or not tho?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yup, Daniel does good stuff, too !.....lol

He is a very helpful person and has excellent motor knowledge, as well. I have bought a few things from dl700 with nary an issue.

~ Sandaddy 8)
+1 on this

·
Registered
378 Posts
Danniel (DL700) did mine, and I am happy with it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts