Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 03 660 Raptor, after lookin at it i realized it had a Yoshimura Exhaust. after doin some research i believe its a RS-3 off road series exhaust and i want a compatible set of headers to fit it how do i tell if its compatible or can anyone tell me some compatible headers or maybe just a good full exhaust system. and im missin one of the springs that hold exhaust on where can i get a replacement for that

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
some yoshi headers look very similar to stock headers. if you could get a pic of it that might help

·
Registered
532 Posts
Are u sure it is not a full yosi.... Is there a clamp on the lower header pipe right before it goes into one? Does your spring that is still on it have some japaness looking wrighting on it? Can you post a pic of you header..

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
i had a full yoshi on my braptor when i got it and when i got the cash went with duals. yoshi was a good system just wanted the look and sound of the duals

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
thanx!! yea im not sure what to tell ya bout that clamp. im sure some one else here might know and chime in. when and if you can get pics up that would help im sure

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mine looks very similar so can i buy a yoshi header for my exhaust or would it be better to sell my yoshi and buy a full system of some other brand

·
Registered
532 Posts
???? Illpost pic of my full yosi for comparison this evening when i get home. I am like sharky if it is fmg and not fmf, then i dont know. It may just be the brand of aftermarket clamp. If there is a clamp there i am pretty sure its a full system.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts