Raptor Forum banner

Header Question

2K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  HK 45 Nut 
#1 ·
I just bought a 03 660 Raptor, after lookin at it i realized it had a Yoshimura Exhaust. after doin some research i believe its a RS-3 off road series exhaust and i want a compatible set of headers to fit it how do i tell if its compatible or can anyone tell me some compatible headers or maybe just a good full exhaust system. and im missin one of the springs that hold exhaust on where can i get a replacement for that

#3 ·
Are u sure it is not a full yosi.... Is there a clamp on the lower header pipe right before it goes into one? Does your spring that is still on it have some japaness looking wrighting on it? Can you post a pic of you header..

#19 ·
???? Illpost pic of my full yosi for comparison this evening when i get home. I am like sharky if it is fmg and not fmf, then i dont know. It may just be the brand of aftermarket clamp. If there is a clamp there i am pretty sure its a full system.

#21 ·
Stock head pipes are 1 peice,the Yosh is a 2 peice head pipe. If its a slip on than the yosh can will have a longer pipe atached to it instead of the mid pipe. You can also clean it up real good & you will find some part #'s on it if its a Full Yosh..

#22 ·
That's why I think it's a full yosi, he said it had the clamp on pipe before it goes from 2 to 1.

#25 ·
Thank you everyone. I been thinking I have a Yoshi slip on but it is a full system. I just need a new muffler since it is dented to all beat H#LL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.