Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dan and I have a screen printing /Vinyl shop. I have a roll of heavy film that we use for windows and body wraps. It is hard to see in but on the inside you can see right out. so I was thinking head light/brake light covers. I took a few pictures to see what you think??? If alot of you think that it looks good I can set up a the cutter and make a few CHEAP!!!! I can even print something on them. They were white and I printed them black. If I get time I am going to do some yellow one and put up some pictures. Thanks any feed back would be helpful good or bad. Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
They look nice. Is there a way you can make the black more glossy? You should try that on your warning labels.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You read my mind!! the black is glossy

They look nice. Is there a way you can make the black more glossy? You should try that on your warning labels.
The black is glossy but the picture is not that good, I am going to try the warning labels right now but I have to run off some yellow first and I will do the head light again in yellow. I think they look better then the plastic covers! Thanks I will post later, Dan

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Does it come off easy? Also, I ride at night on a lake, would I be able to see as easy as normal? I have a Red Bull can on my Rezzie, that logo would look cool on the headlights and taillight.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Does it come off easy? Also, I ride at night on a lake, would I be able to see as easy as normal? I have a Red Bull can on my Rezzie, that logo would look cool on the headlights and taillight.
I am going to find out tonight I know it will block some of the light, But not all. As far as printing I can do any company's logo. I pay for the trademark software to do digital printing on anything from Yard Sighs,T/Shirts all the way up to trucks.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Well, he has a 350 and I have a 250, so right there are the same headlights. I might be interested if you could do some in blue just for the headlights, maybe with a white Yamaha logo in it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would be interested in those as well they look greak

·
Registered
415 Posts
if you can get a pic of how the light looks with and without the film that would help us night riders decide. i think the black looks pretty sick!! but i don't want nothing to do with them if they block too much light.

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
Those are killer I'd deffinetly be interested in a set the orange covers I have now block to much light. Can you do them in orange too? The Yamaha tuning fork logos?

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Those are killer I'd deffinetly be interested in a set the orange covers I have now block to much light. Can you do them in orange too? The Yamaha tuning fork logos?
i have the same orange ones now and they do block too much. look cool but can't see jack. i'd be interested in a tail light cover

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
i have the same orange ones now and they do block too much. look cool but can't see jack. i'd be interested in a tail light cover
Yeah I know, I haven't been to worried about it since I put the big HIDs on the bars but I'd still like the stockers to work better than they do with the orange covers on them.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some more pictures and Info !!!

ok I have worked on a pattern most the day!! I took some more pictures and was very suprised on how much light comes through. I tryed Black, Yellow and white.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 251 Posts