Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the normal size for 700r headlight bulbs? h3"s???

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, who makes replacements that are good?thanks :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trying to find a H6M HID kit, there all over in japan LOL dammit

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found it, a company that makes a H6M HID kit for our raptors,kinda of pricey but anybody who wants details pm me. :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys I'm trying to work out a deal on the HID kit along with getting pictures. They want 400 a kit which is pricey but I'll keep it posted :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok I got the scoop from Joe at vision, if we can do a prebuy of 10 units the price is 325 each, let me know if anybody is interested. pm me with details

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would probably buy my steering stabilizer before I spent that much $ on lights.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hear ya roc, I didnt think they made a HID kit with a H6M bulb, the guy from the company says it was made for the rhino but fits our raptors. The website is http://visionxoffroad.com/, retail on the kits is 425.If i can get enough people cool if not then move on to something else.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I spoke to Joe on the phone and mentioned trail tech's HID system and he reassured me that the bulbs they sell are lifetime warranty, there kit outperforms the trail tech, He stands behind his product 100%. let me know who''s in. :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok all installed and I took a picture tonight, on the left is the HID and on the right my other raptor with high beams on. You decide. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
dizheafta said:
ok all installed and I took a picture tonight, on the left is the HID and on the right my other raptor with high beams on. You decide. :thumbsup:
Holy shit!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey diz are those bar or frame mounted? And is there anyway to get a pic from the seating position of the quad and shining onto a open road? I want to see how well they spread and how bright they are from a distance

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that is the HID kit I am trying to get people to buy.they are very bright, they light up the sky.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts