Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for new bulbs that are a lot brighter than the stock bulbs. i am not looking to get a whole new headlight assembly kit and all that. just a simple mod to make the stock headlights brighter. any ideas...??

i will post pics tomorrow of my bike when i get my camera back

·
Registered
689 Posts
PIAA xtreme white plus H6M. 35/35W =60/60W

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol do you know if i can get those at autozone???...... i dont really want to go back to the dealership becuase it takes forever to drive to, plus you have 16 year old punk kids who work there and think they know everything :confused:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yep, same bulbs here. They're brighter than stock, but I still want more because of the night riding I do.
Gottem from the dealer with 12% off, but they still cost too much IMO ($54 I think?).

16 yr old punk kids... I love it. I don't like going to my dealer because of the 20 something punk kids, but that is probably 90% of this forum :lol:
Gotta lighten up and go with the flow sometimes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they all are gothic and emo kids who are the sales people at my dealership... all piercings and anti-flag clothes.... its sad...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah, you've got the Dockers and button up shirts crowd who are the salesmen, then the headbangers with their tribal ink who sell the parts and fix the shit. Two totally different worlds. Problem is my world falls somewhere inbetween...... :lol: They're a real good crew and that's the important thing. I'm very happy with everyone there and wouldn't think twice about buying something else from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts