Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the Rhino to move the 5th wheel hitch to the shop so I could install it in the new truck and could not resist this. Some old timer almost broke his neck trying to get a good look at what I was doing as he drove by. We left it like this for a couple of hours and watched traffic slow down (our shop is right off the hwy).

·
Registered
579 Posts
What up with the pics?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you not see them?

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
I can't see them also :3question: Your pictures always show up for me at work :confused:

·
Registered
579 Posts
They are good now. That looks funny. I think you should try it. LOL

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sucks. I can see them from 2 different computers. Dracus? How do I fix this?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BadRap said:
They are good now. That looks funny. I think you should try it. LOL
I started to drop the jacks and compressed the suspension to the ground. Amy had already left with the camera so I could not get pics of it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yamaha should uses this for there next Rhino add!!!

Man I want a Rhino!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T-Dog said:
Yamaha should uses this for there next Rhino add!!!

Man I want a Rhino!
I honestly don't know how we lived without one.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What kind of trailer was it?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Not sure on the name of it,but it was a fifth wheel setup about 30-35 feet. he had two quads in it and his 108* something was acting up on him so me and my dad helped him out.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Desert Racer said:
Not sure on the name of it,but it was a fifth wheel setup about 30-35 feet. he had two quads in it and his 108* something was acting up on him so me and my dad helped him out.
You actually towed a fifth wheel with your Ranger?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yeah wasnt far or anything about 10 yards backward then snapped the belt. The old man was pleased as that is what all he needed was to get off of the man road.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
We also towed a 26 foot enclosed trailer around are block (was fairley empty). A whole lot easier parking it then trying to use a real truck or something.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't think that thing would handle the load. You mean you didn't just set the ranger under a parked trailer? That must be one light ass trailer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Didn't see the topic starter and Desert Racer were different peeps, sorry. I've never seen a ranger that would come close to moving a 5th wheel. That CVT would die.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Desert Racer said:
Yeah wasnt far or anything about 10 yards backward then snapped the belt. The old man was pleased as that is what all he needed was to get off of the man road.
Do you really have a 5th wheel hitch bolted into your Ranger?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts