Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im just wondering if theres anyone in here from the uk or if any of you us guys know of any companys that make heavier duty rear springs as im roughly 300 lbs and my raptor sags alot and for what u use it for id prefer it to sit higher when im sat on it

I know america is deffo a haven for raptor parts but im worried with all the current restrictions due to corona if it would arrive here

I dont really wana send mine off as i ride it alot so ideally wud like to just buy a new rear spring and install it once it arrives

Cheers guys 馃憤

Registered
Just doing the rear spring will only be a bandaid, and it'll still ride bad.
The front suspension effects the rear And vice versa.(Also keep in mind proper chain slack is also a must. Too loose is driveline wear and risk of coming off and damaging the engine case. Too tight causes driveline wear, but also limits the travel of the rear shock...which will throw off even the most perfect suspension setup).
You Need remote resivoir front shocks(if you don't already have them), and have all 3 resprung and revalved for your weight(including gear) and your riding style(dirt/trails or street).
And the suspension sag set(correct adjustment).
Jocaga here in U.S can do yours, and depending what he has available, may have 3 in stock to setup for you, so you're not without in the meantime.
Your next option would be Elka, and finding a UK dealer to sell and setup 3 for you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Ok mate il have a look into it. Ive got a 700 se so the fronts have the resivoirs i think. The fronts are perfect tbh mate on a ride its just the rear sits too low due to my fat ass haha

Registered
Ok mate il have a look into it. Ive got a 700 se so the fronts have the resivoirs i think. The fronts are perfect tbh mate on a ride its just the rear sits too low due to my fat ass haha
Yeah, SE front shocks are remote resivoir(all rears are and are all the same).

Registered
Hi guys im just wondering if theres anyone in here from the uk or if any of you us guys know of any companys that make heavier duty rear springs as im roughly 300 lbs and my raptor sags alot and for what u use it for id prefer it to sit higher when im sat on it

I know america is deffo a haven for raptor parts but im worried with all the current restrictions due to corona if it would arrive here

I dont really wana send mine off as i ride it alot so ideally wud like to just buy a new rear spring and install it once it arrives

Cheers guys 馃憤
You should call Kevin at Jogaca Suspension he's got mine right now and I'm going nuts waiting for them to return so I can ride. But definitely give him a call. His contact info is in the forum so you'll find his contact info pretty easy.

Registered
I don't know about that but he's definitely here and FB. All you have to do is call him though and he'll explain everything in detail. He also has different options and prices that will work for your budget. Kevin is a great guy and from the work he's done for others, he knows what he's doing so if you want something done right contact him.

Super Moderator
I am not sure if he will respond to the FB one, better to call if you do not hear from him in a few days I guess.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys i cant seem to get hold of the guy. Ive found a place that can make me one but id need all the stock dimensions, spring rate unladen size ect does anyone know this info? Ive also found that eibatch do afew options but the uk shop dont stock anything and the us again need the measurements i dont fancy removing it all and attempting to measure it myself if its a custom made item as if i get it wrong im screwed.

Is there anywhere that anyone knows of that has diffrent options in the shelf?

Cheers guys

Registered
Contact Elka or Fox
Both make high quality, set up for you and your application, complete to you door, ready to bolt in shocks.
You're just going to pay alot more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts