Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok..I gave my 2020 raptor 700 an oil change last night. Put like 2.2 quarta in. Started her up to make sure the oil was high enough on dipstick n it was good. I come out the next day after work to ride around and its cranking but no start and the check engine light was blinking n fuel pump not engaging so I checked n the 10amp fuse under seat was blown so I changed it and it still isnt starting.only diff is now when I'm starting it instead of engine light blinkin now its constant. . It less then a year old. Fuel pump? Orr......

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'de check the fuel pump relay next, and for power at the pump, which it probably has.
If you do need a fuel pump, you can PM @DEZPERADO
He had one for sale at a good price before his accident(and it does fit a 2020).
Depending on how well he can get around right now, he may/may not be selling parts at the moment, but it's worth asking.
His parts and prices are great, and I'de buy from him again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wheres the fuel pump relay at? Ill check that. Sorry I dont know much bout em. Very little. But I took the fuel pump out. Of tank...turned the key and it clicked like it was seized up but it didnt whine like its supposed to jus kinda clicked.

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
There were some bad pumps from 2019-2020. Some people have had luck with the dealer replacing them. They will have to diagnose the issue though, won’t just trade pumps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts