Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im Matt, and this is my 2020 yamaha raptor700 and my wife's 21trx250x, I'm hoping to find some new riding buddy's around the Washington area im from spokane but travel all summer for good riding as far as houser sand dunes or st.Anthony sand dunes.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Sky

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

·
Administrator
9,165 Posts
Great posting Matt, welcome to the forum! We have a few members in the PNW that are on here so I am sure they will post up as well at some point. Great looking machines!

Reactions: 2020RAPTOR7000

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great posting Matt, welcome to the forum! We have a few members in the PNW that are on here so I am sure they will post up as well at some point. Great looking machines!
Thank you I appreciate it 😊 and I look forward to finding riding buddy's I have lots of trips plans for this summer

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
I ride Winchester Bay quite a bit. Will be at northwest raptor rally in may and dunefest in august for sure. Might make it up to Moses Lake 4th of July.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ride Winchester Bay quite a bit. Will be at northwest raptor rally in may and dunefest in august for sure. Might make it up to Moses Lake 4th of July.
Right on I will definitely be at northwest raptor Valley, we should meet up and hit some trails

1 - 8 of 8 Posts