Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across this forum and been reading so many interesting topics, as a matter of fact my eyes are burning right now, I can't beleive I didn't find it before, love it so far.
So I signed up and thought I'd say what's up and introduce myself.

I own a 700r for almoast a year now, this thing is a beast, I've done some mods and some on the way, by the end of the winter I should be finished.

Here are some older pics of my baby in the middle.

More pics here

Peace.
JW.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
looks nice man, I like your one of a kind exhaust setup. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Teraflx said:
looks nice man, I like your one of a kind exhaust setup. :thumbsup:
Thanx Teraflx, it was a cheap alternative to get a few extra HP for than, but things have changed now, I might be going with a GYT-R exhaust, loose some weight off of the bike.

Peace,
:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
lol love the duals man, i would be telling everyone it came form the factory like that!

·
Registered
751 Posts
WELCOME, Hey johnny wheels, how is your rear rebel riders holding up. Ive gone through three of them already. They seem to bend over the smallest things. Every time I do a wheelie and touch (barely) the ground, I look at it and its all bent up. Ive snapped two of them . I keep buying them cause I love the look of it. But since my last ride I just bought a different brand hoping I wont have the same problems. btw I like the custom exhaust. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
06RAPPY700R said:
WELCOME, Hey johnny wheels, how is your rear rebel riders holding up. Ive gone through three of them already. They seem to bend over the smallest things. Every time I do a wheelie and touch (barely) the ground, I look at it and its all bent up. Ive snapped two of them . I keep buying them cause I love the look of it. But since my last ride I just bought a different brand hoping I wont have the same problems. btw I like the custom exhaust. :thumbsup:
Thanks 06RAPPY700R ,
Heheh, I guess we're on the same boat, I'm on the second RR bar, I love the looks also and decided to go with same, but this time I did something different to it, reinforced it with some angle iron on the week spots where it's installed to subframe, it adds a little weight to it but I know for sure this one will hold up way better, how I know? Last time I rode, flipped the bike in the air and landed on the bar itself first, and than on top of me, broke the subframe where it's installed but the bar is still in good shape, bent a little but it's ok. see pics.

JW

·
Registered
683 Posts
hey JohnnyWheels
welcome aboard

I seen your site as well :thumbsup:
pretty crafty with those mods

I see you ride in PA as well

We recently found a sweet ass spot in pa,
been going most every weekend ..

Hows the riding in NY >?

Happy quadding

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx for the compliments! ;)

Hippy
I ride quiet a bit in PA, Dixon R. Miller Recreation Area in pocono area to be exact, untill the hunting season starts which is the last saturday of sept. Once the winter is over I'll start going up there again, maybe we should get together and you may show me the secret tracks you found to ride?

Riding in NY is nice, we ride in few private properties owned by some of my cousins, if you'd like to gang-up with us sometimes you're welcome to.

Safe riding,
JW.

·
Registered
683 Posts
sweet I will definitely take you up on that offer
Do you ride in the winter at all >??
We where in pa last weekend it was 13 degrees out :p
we had a real good ride tho
I think we road for 5 or 6 hours
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hippy said:
sweet I will definitely take you up on that offer
Do you ride in the winter at all >??
We where in pa last weekend it was 13 degrees out :p
we had a real good ride tho
I think we road for 5 or 6 hours
:thumbsup:
I rode almoast every weekend till it got realy cold. Sh*t, don't think I can ride in 13 degree temps, hell no, I give it to you man, unless I go hunting with my bro, take the quads and ride just a little, that's it... I'm a woos when it comes to cold, I prefer it warm, however I'm working on my rappy right now, it is all apart, doing some major painting/transformation, can't ride it even if I wanted to...

Peace,
JW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts