Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello me and the wife just purchased 2 2020 Raptor 700 se and we are looking forward to taking them to the dunes.We are both 61 soon to be 62 and have been dune riding since the late seventies although we have been out of it for a while.We are planning on no mods other than rear rack and tires.We will be taking our Raptors out next weekend and I will report the results.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congratulations on the new Quads. My wife and I have a couple quads, mine being a 05 660. When running, it is wicked quick, diffidently quick enough for me, although, there is not to much stock on it. We also just purchased a 2020 40' Thor Toy Hauler, matter of fact, have yet to make a payment on it. My wife and I too have a couple a gray hairs, but certainly not enough to keep us from having fun in the sand in the sand. With that being said and with all the State parks closed down do to the COVID-19, I am afraid that will not be out as much if any. Live in Roseburg.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we just found out about the closures so it will be a while for any dune trips.I guess the wait will just make the trips that much more enjoyable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bummer indeed. Will give me time to go over my quads, tune up and what not. Have some new graphics going to throw on my wife's quads and dink around with stuff like that. Be safe out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts