Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hi and introduce myself. Name is Alex, Ive been lurking here for a while. I went from a Wolverine to a 07 Raptor in August. Been out at Sandlake, OR almost everyweekend since! Love the Raptor!

Wife has an '05 Suzuki L400 and the kids are on an impatient waiting list for a quad! :grin_nod:

Looks like this is a great site with great people!

Thanks,

X

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome..and I know what you ment about the kids. We used to ride backpacking the kids on our Mojave 250s and bought some sport quads so I ended up buying 2 more quads 1 for each kid. A 200 Phoenix and 90 Dinli. I am into this sport up to my ass. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome, my name is Alex too and I have the same model Raptor you have. Thats kinda weird.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Congrats on the new quad man 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys much appreciated!

X
Alex700R said:
Welcome, my name is Alex too and I have the same model Raptor you have. Thats kinda weird.
Hey now thats cool! Ill have to catch up to you in mods too, as Im still stock! :'( LOL!

Thanks!

X

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
RaptorX said:
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys much appreciated!

X
Alex700R said:
Hey now thats cool! Ill have to catch up to you in mods too, as Im still stock! :'( LOL!

Thanks!

X
Take your time, lots of modifications available for your bike! Just when you think you're finished, you'll want to do more. It's adictive.

~Brian

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome!!! Its defenitly an addiction! LOL I had to get my quad because I was pretty much done modding my truck! So now I get to start all over again! WOOHOO!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts