Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Brian and about a week ago I purchased a 2007 700 and couldn't be happier! My brother has a 660 that he loves as well. He set up me for the kill when he brought it over to my house. My little boy was having a blast riding with my brother, when my brother wanted a break my son wanted me to ride him around. This went on pretty much all day, the two of us taking turns and my son not wanting to stop! Three days later I got my own lol. We went riding, again with my 4yo and on the way home my son says, " Dad lets ride when we get home." I laughed and told him it was dark. Without missing a beat he says, "It's got headlights!" Im sure he is going to be a future rider. Ive been reading alot of threads and have learned alot already, I look forward to being a part of this forum!
Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, we got him one for Christmas. He rode it that morning and was doing pretty well until he stopped in a pile of leaves. He goosed it a little to hard and it flung him off. He jumped right up and said, I'm ok dad but when he saw his mom crying it was a wrap lol. He gets on it but he wants some one to walk next to him. i hope this will give him the extra umph to want to ride his own again.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brian. And have lots of fun with your new Rappy. 8)

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
well welcome ,congrat's on the buy .is it all stock? :D you will love it !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome...Keep him on it, I tell my 3 year old grandson when he crashes that all racers crash, the good ones get back up and keep riding...If we are not in the desert I ride a scooter or bike on the street and we practice passing each other. It has really helped his confidence....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it has a full exhaust, I need to look to see if it has a pc or other fuel adjuster. It is loud, I love the way it sounds but it has no heat shield so its hot on the leg and the pipes are an ugly brown like, baked on mud maybe?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts