Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a buddy doing some wheelies with the helmet cam....thanks again to carpenter for the editing software. song is thunderkiss 65 by white zombie

enjoy....don't forget to like it if you like it:wow:

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Very nice, now try the other end.;)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Hell yeah :metal: That zombie always gets my blood pumpin haha! I put my own music in my videos too but you tube busted me for copyright infringement LOL And made me put in some stupid ass elevator music. So I just leave the sound of the motor in now. And good job on the wheelies man shit thats better than I can do haha!

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need more footage but due to my current health i can't leave the house...its too bad cuz the weather is getting sweet here.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Current health ??? Whats up man r u gonna live or what?

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol I think so I've started having anxiety attacks when I go outside....if I go to a store or something I get sweaty, dizzy, weak and then i faint...its fun stuff. so ive been off work for a week and my doc says i need to take 2 more off cuz I can't drive a fuel truck when I'm fainting all the time...so I might be parting out a raptor if things don't turn aound:(

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Wow!!! That's crazy man. I wonder what could be causing that??? Hmmm..... Maybe you should do some bongloads hahaha! Definetly dont take pills, because ofcourse that what a doctor will give you. 10 yrs. from now you will have asshole cancer or something crazy from them. I'm a firm beleiver that if it's not natural then you shouldn't take it. They just use us as guinee pigs!

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its funny you say that...I just took my first dose of meds that the doctor prescribed and now I'm dizzy, throwing up, and all confused....this stuff just makes it worse....I think the bongloads was one of the causes of the anxiety:wow:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Oh shit man throw them pills right in his face and tell him to get fu$ked. When I was in high school I smoked reefer pretty regularly and it gave me anxiety REEEEALY bad! It does that to a lot of people. My wife's brother n law sent some brownies over here a couple weeks ago and I ate one. And MAN they were Soooo good Mmmmm.Mmmmm LOL So I ate another one and then another LMAO!! Then she came in and took them away :( And I was like WTF and she said they were pot brownies! And I about shit. About an hr. later my heart was beating out of my chest and I was all dizzy and eventually puked my guts out. Then for the whole next two days I was layin around sleeping and eating. That'll be the last time I do that hahaha!

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
Oh shit man throw them pills right in his face and tell him to get fu$ked. When I was in high school I smoked reefer pretty regularly and it gave me anxiety REEEEALY bad! It does that to a lot of people. My wife's brother n law sent some brownies over here a couple weeks ago and I ate one. And MAN they were Soooo good Mmmmm.Mmmmm LOL So I ate another one and then another LMAO!! Then she came in and took them away :( And I was like WTF and she said they were pot brownies! And I about shit. About an hr. later my heart was beating out of my chest and I was all dizzy and eventually puked my guts out. Then for the whole next two days I was layin around sleeping and eating. That'll be the last time I do that hahaha!
haha! thats good sh!t

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LOL yeah too good for me man. I gave them to my neighbor cause he smokes reefer and he said " Oh man those dont do anything to me" The next two days he didn't come outside LMFAO!!!
Hey sorry Tommy I didn't mean to mess up your whole thread with reefer talk LOL I'll delete all these posts if you want me too. Just PM me ;)

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
wish i lived in canada. if i rode my bike to a gas station i would get S.W.A.T called and prolly shot.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its cool carp;) yeah the cops are pretty chill around here I think its because they know how many trails are around here....if they try to stop us they are wasting their time... :burnout:

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
weed has side affects!?!?!?!?! kat williams says the only side affects are hungry, happy, sleepy.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
in moderation yes those are the only side affects....I had a friend who would wake up roll over grab a doobie off his night stand and smoke 2 or 3 before getting out of bed....and then he would have a cigarette pack full to last him the day....he has axiety now too;)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
weed has side affects!?!?!?!?! kat williams says the only side affects are hungry, happy, sleepy.
Yeah anxiety and panic attacks are very common side effects of weed. Some people struggle with the morality of it, others with the impression of loss of control that comes with the altered state of mind. Unfortunately, weed can also trigger lingering mental health problems (ie: paranoia, schizophrenia, OCD, etc).

Stay away from it if you experience these issues!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Great vid Tommy Warren, I like it. You Canadians get to have all the fun:). I hope your health improves, It's all in your mind, Atleast thats what I tell my self:)..As for the smoke (any kind),,,to each thear own:):):).....Ummm ware did I leave my keys.....LOL
Take care...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts