Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to the easiest and most gaining mod after the big 3. What is a good mod or two after the big three? I'm thinking cam maybe?? Help, advice needed. Thanks.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
A better exhaust and intake will give you more power, depends on what hp you want to achieve, how you ride, where you ride, besides that suspension should always be on on your list, good suspension make you faster and more comfortable

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ride trail and sand so i could use suspension but

·
Registered
332 Posts
i would think price wise a cam. duals cost a lot.

·
Registered
555 Posts
If you can only do one mod right now, get a HC2. It has shorter intake duration and will help retain cylinder pressure with the oem 9.2:1 (lame) piston.
If you can do two mods I'd recommend the TQS 11.5 piston. If your more a trail guy in the woods I'd run the HC2. If your a open area dune guy, the HC3 will give a few more hp but only at the very top end.
After these mods, you should really open up the intake some and get a +3 TB.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
415 Posts
If you can only do one mod right now, get a HC2. It has shorter intake duration and will help retain cylinder pressure with the oem 9.2:1 (lame) piston.
If you can do two mods I'd recommend the TQS 11.5 piston. If your more a trail guy in the woods I'd run the HC2. If your a open area dune guy, the HC3 will give a few more hp but only at the very top end.
After these mods, you should really open up the intake some and get a +3 TB.
Hope that helps.
+1 :thumbsup: a better exhaust and intake will help too. suspension is something that needs done also, but it sucks cause its so expensive to do it right. :mad:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking cam too. Didn't think my exhaust and intake were that bad.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
A cam and a high comp piston will make a big improvement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts