Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im goin riding tomorow and i just got all my parts in and on
i turn my raptor on and it runs for about 5 seconds and it cuts off y is that?
i got dmc force 4 fci intake and pc5 from tqs

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Imo its the map, mine did the same thing when i got it from tqs. The map is off on the bottom end when i got it dyno'd it cleaned it up. Have you ridden it yet?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Check your TPS voltage. It should be 0% at idle! If not then reset it. Click on calibrate TPS and check the low and high voltage values and they should be like .6 something low and 3.5 something high. I cant remember the exact numbers but they should be right around there somewhere. Also check the connection on yor EIS sensor and the yellow wire connection on the t-tap into your tps and make sure it's solid.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Reset your tps and triple check all of your connections. Also use dialectric grease on ALL connections not just for the PC5 but for your spark plug boot, the plug wire where it goes into the boot and the other end of the wire that goes into the coil, both battery terminals, EVERY SINGLE CONNECTION you can unplug!!! Also connect your laptop and try to get it to die while it's connected to see if you get an error code on the PC5 software.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
i rode it today it ran fine but still cuts
Same as mine was, the bottom end is either getting too much or not enough gas and thats why its dying on idle. Don't sweat it go riding tomorrow and have fun, then save up some money and get it dyno'd. It will run better and you'll love it. Btw i bought the same big 3 you did from tqs

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I'm wondering if that's why mine runs so rough on idle when cold. I still havent got her perfect yet lol! Lucas English said he would take a look at it but I hate not being able to figure it out on my own LOL

·
Registered
863 Posts
if you have the autotune make sure you go into the settings and enable autotune. run for awhile then accept the trims,save as new map and resend it to the pc5.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts