Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres the deal i want to build a raptor 350 that its a 05 se if that helps to run with a predator 500. i wanna kno what parts i need, what i need to do toit starting with bolt -ons. from what i hear stock is 22 hp. not sure bout the pred but i wanna hit around 40-50 hp. please back ur responses up with some gain estimates like adds 3 hp, adds bottom end torque something like that. and the challenge is u only got 1500 bucks to work with. im gonna look over everyones post/sugestions and im gonna build the bike to those specs then post what the gains are and where they are as far as bottom or top.

things i dont wanna hear

buy a different bike.( i want to build 350 and buyin another bike would be simple this was my first bike it has sentimental value

this part or this mod adds 50 hp or anything dumb like that

lets be serious and honest and see just how much power we can get out of one of these.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
366 je piston, higher compression
.450 webcam, top end power or .430, mid to top
valve springs, for the cam
port and polish with +1 valves, for flow
edelbrock carb
slip on pipe
ditch air box lid and get a clamp on
this should put you at 35-36hp

also there's the four stroke tech 446 kit, cwr 460 kit and the hot rods 400 kit but these may be slightly over budget

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
thanx ill loook em up

p.s nice porsche pics small cant see is it a 924 or a 928 i just sold my 88 928 s euro supercharged 585 whp in the middle of a supercharged 383 1981 z28 camaro t0top of course lol
It is an '88 928S. Are you on RennList? I have the oldest 928 sitting in my families barn:cool: It is the 6th one build, and the only 3 of 12 exist. It is going to be restored to it's original cond. It is going to take alot of time, it is pretty messed up, but the best thing is, it is all there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts