Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was taking my exhaust off and i bent and broke the exhaust clamp that is riveted on.i was wondering where i can get a new one i was thinking just from local autoparts store i know on my other quad that i have a gytr exhaust on there is a exhaust clamp so there must be somewhere to get one for it.but i cant find it anywhere online and my local yamaha shop didnt know either.also i was wondering is there anything i have to do when putting it back together to make sure it doesnt leak i saw what looked to be exhaust wrap on ther that was old a broken in pieces and stiff do i need to get some new wrap to put back on

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
so i was taking my exhaust off and i bent and broke the exhaust clamp that is riveted on.i was wondering where i can get a new one i was thinking just from local autoparts store i know on my other quad that i have a gytr exhaust on there is a exhaust clamp so there must be somewhere to get one for it.but i cant find it anywhere online and my local yamaha shop didnt know either.also i was wondering is there anything i have to do when putting it back together to make sure it doesnt leak i saw what looked to be exhaust wrap on ther that was old a broken in pieces and stiff do i need to get some new wrap to put back on
If it is OEM, go back to the dealer and see if they can order you the parts required..............

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
If it is just a stock exhaust buy a used one off of ebay. A Stainless Steel T Bolt clamp might work too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.