Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, I know there has been a lot of talk about exhaust systems and which is better. Right now Im looking at either the dmc duals or the hmf bill balance carbon fiber full system. There isnt too much of a difference in price. 560 for the hmf 700 for the dmc. Although I dont have a pc3 eiecther so I need to purchase that as well. So after everything is said and done the hmf will be around 900 and the duals a little more. But on ebay they have a package deal for the duals. I just need some feedback on which one produces more power, the db levels, and personal preferences. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have been more than happy with my Dr D.If you have concerns with db's you are most definately gonna hafta go with some kind of quite core,its kinda like rock n roll...if it aint loud,it aint shit! :metal:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
mike66 said:
I have been more than happy with my Dr D.If you have concerns with db's you are most definately gonna hafta go with some kind of quite core,its kinda like rock n roll...if it aint loud,it aint shit! :metal:
Did you dyno yours with the Dr D, I have it too and I got it running pretty good but I wanted to compare maps. I love the Dr D as well, good power, sound, and the look.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Pick the one that looks best to you. They are all very close. You wont get a clear answer anyways. There has not been a true exhaust shootout yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts