Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go, STOCK 2001 660 that has no spark.

I believe this started when i swapped my stock cdi box on a 02 660 i was working on. I didn't realize at the time that the 01 has different harness. Could installing my CDI box on this 02 raptor cause damage to my 01 CDI box?

I unplugged the rectifier, no spark. I have replaced the ignition coil, ignition pickup and the stator and still no spark. Check continuity on the orange from the CDI box to the coil and ground. Neutral and reverse lights still work as well.

Looking for a little help on this guys and girls. Point me a direction and i will go there. Ask if you need anymore info from me as well.

·
Master of the Electron
14,507 Posts
Yes, the CDI can be damaged, sorry.

·
I am unique
22,619 Posts
Here we go, STOCK 2001 660 that has no spark.

I believe this started when i swapped my stock cdi box on a 02 660 i was working on. I didn't realize at the time that the 01 has different harness. Could installing my CDI box on this 02 raptor cause damage to my 01 CDI box?

I unplugged the rectifier, no spark. I have replaced the ignition coil, ignition pickup and the stator and still no spark. Check continuity on the orange from the CDI box to the coil and ground. Neutral and reverse lights still work as well.

Looking for a little help on this guys and girls. Point me a direction and i will go there. Ask if you need anymore info from me as well.
Make sure all connections are good and proper. Most Likely the Cdi though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts