Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was hoping someone could help me identify some of my aftermarket parts. i know i have a durablue eliminator.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Looks like wider axle, 12 tooth front, not sure but it is an aftermarket rear sprocket, wider a-arms, aftermarket front shocks, gytr heel guards, nerf guards, aluminum skidplate, subframe is square so it is off an 01 so your rear shock is does not match the subframe, since the frame is blue it must be an 01, so your rear shock is off a later year, and it has a hotcam sticker, so possibly has a cam...

·
Registered
413 Posts
just noticed your signature... disregard half of what I said lol

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
You have a stock swingarm on there, I know at one point you were wondering if it was longer or aftermarket. Stocker. A-arms are going to be tough to tell the brand, the picture quality isn't the greatest. Cell phone pic?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya. And it looks like my swing arm has plates welded on it. Stock or did somebody modify it

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Where does it look like there are plates welded on it?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There on the inside next to the shock both sides. From about halfway to the axle

·
Registered
413 Posts
looks like a stock swingarm to me, they used to sell an extended kit like this...

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Yeah he has a stock swingarm, and there is no JTM swingarm extension on there, I've got one on my bike, and his doesn't have it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HOw can I tell what shocks I have

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
1st pic suggests your chain is too loose.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Axle bearings are shot. Ganna replace em on of these days. And no I don't ride it with em bad. Haven't had them time to ride so I haven't been real worried about replacing em. Plus I gatta work on my wrangler do it'll be even longer

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Wiesco 11:1 piston 101 mm bore, and a Stage 1 Hot Cam

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What? Random

1 - 15 of 15 Posts