Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay its gone way too far ..I cant stop myself..I still have Rear grab,ishock front suspension and elkas to install....is there a 12 step program..as soon as I say Im done I see something I want...
exhaust 299.76
nerf bars 156.00
rims 340.00
air flow kit 170.37
vapor 109.02
lense covers 46.00
tires 276.00
carbon covers 66.00
pro armor grill 76.89
flame grill 68.00
shock covers 48.14
led lights 155.84
summit nos 549.37
purge 111.95
purge plumbing kit 30.95
led purge lights 29.88
paint and install on bottle 600.00
GYTR Under armor 250.00
GYTR Sport front grab 132.00
PCIII included in installs
custom seat cover 90.00
---------
paint and installs 2400.00
---------
-----------

·
Registered
767 Posts
I don't see any bars, or a billet dashboard on there. ;) That's an unbeleivable list, and you haven't even rode her yet. :eek: Can't wait for the finished pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GuamRaptor700 said:
A few things you can do next
steering stem w/ 1 1/8" mounts
Pro taper bars
Remove parking brake
brake block off
Steering dampner
rear axel
Pro pegs
Heel guards
Gas Cap
I seek help for my mod addiction and everyone comes back with new ideas..thats friendship ...so uhhh..you try them pro taper bars?..lol...was thinkin of the flexx bars any thoughts

·
Registered
340 Posts
man, it doesn't matter, protapers, T-2's, flex bars.... who cares? Get SOMETHING!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
The flexx bars are on my wish list which starts with me wishing for money but anyway The flexx are supposed to be really good but I havn't tried them yet.
Also for the list there's
case savers
new levers clutch/brake
dr reverse
Steel brake lines
If your after looks there are the clear radiator lines that you can get a die to change your antifreeze color
then there's the rear swing arm and carrier
billet hubs
You could also ad a hot cam
overflow bottle cover
iridium plug
15t sproket while your at it upgrade to like an x ring chain and like a ti rear sproket
um makes an larger capacity aluminum oil tank
I'd hate to feed others addication .. but i guess i'm a jerk like that

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah the little dressups are a project i will undertake back in the states..That clear radiator lines..do u have a link..that sounds bad ass

·
Registered
94 Posts
no custom gas cap or billet shifter --what gives
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DENNERT said:
no custom gas cap or billet shifter --what gives
:thumbsup:
Those are small things that I can do with little effort when I get back to the states..Most of my mods I had done so to ease the hassle..Now when I come back from Iraq she is ready to be ridden..

·
Registered
215 Posts
I jsut put the flexx bars on my Raptor. I was worried they werent going to be worth the money when i was ordering them. But that all went away after the first ride, they are just plain awesome.

I went the cheap way on the clamp by getting the Tusk universal clamp kit. The handlebars clear the gas tank this way. I think the other add on big bar clamps would add the same height and work as well, but I think youd have to get a +1 (maybe bigger) stem to clear the tank with these bars.

·
Registered
510 Posts
LOL, I have a gas cap that would work quite nicely on your bike. It's a brand new project 321 Red Billet and Carbon Fiber Cap w/ vent tube. It retails for 89.99, I'm lettin this one go for 69.99. It would look awesome on your bike. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I am a dealer for project 321 so I can get any of there caps. However the one I have on sale is like the red one in the pic below. The reason I have it for so cheap is because I used it for a display so it is an open package. You will receive everything that comes with a closed package though. On a side note I'm not trying to jack the thread, so unless your TallJess, please let's continue these dealings by PMing or posting on the B&R Performance board.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.