Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itp Bead locks

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Itp bajas on the front with Holeshot GNCC tires i plan on putting GNCCs on the back as well but i am stuck on what wheel i should get. I do mostly 75% trail and 25% track. Please Help

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Make em match

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
You should only be allowed to buy four wheels, mismatch looks funny, :lol: gotta go with big Jim, make em' match! I say wrap em' in holeshots!! The bajas look killer on the front, put em' on the rear and you got a winner :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
SandDragon said:
You should only be allowed to buy four wheels, mismatch looks funny, :lol: gotta go with big Jim, make em' match! I say wrap em' in holeshots!! The bajas look killer on the front, put em' on the rear and you got a winner :grin_nod:
+1

I agree, black baja is just bad ass... 8)

·
Registered
239 Posts
i would go with the baja, as said keep them the same all round

Ben

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Baja sauce would taste the best since it would match the front nicely.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
vanillagorilla said:
Sell what you got and get ahold of a Hiper dealer. Then you don't have to buys rims again. :thumbsup:
That was my first choice but i could not find hiper racing wheels that where affordable. what did you pay for yours

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
proarmor700r said:
vanillagorilla said:
Sell what you got and get ahold of a Hiper dealer. Then you don't have to buys rims again. :thumbsup:
That was my first choice but i could not find hiper racing wheels that where affordable. what did you pay for yours
KB the site sponsor has them for a pretty good price for all four.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I paid around $650 for my set. According the the guy i was dealing with they where to go up in price in December i think. I got some he had bought before the price increase. So i have no idea what they are going for now. They are little more expensive, but you have to remeber those should be your last wheels you buy. And to boot there customer service is top notch, along with i one year warrenty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts