Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all u guys,
may i ask what is the best paddle tire that will go in sand and pavment(street) :3question:
its like a 90% sand and the rest is hard surface. :eek:
i was thinking about the skat-trak extremes or desrt storm
any suggestions will b helpful ::)
i think 8 paddle will do it for me,bcz i dune for 60%and drag for 40%
and what rims size should i go with??
can some one plz exlain OR copy paste from another thread what and how flotation helps.Also hook-up??
i wiegh about 138 so throwing my english body language is kind of hard,but i still can make it do 180' in a hill.and can also roost!! 8)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Where are you riding that has sand and pavement :3question: :eek:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Most of us have to do a little riding on pavement/gravel roads with our paddles to get to the dunes. Any paddle will be okay if you use a little common sense and go slow/steady thru the hardpack surfaces. It's the guys that think they need to speed around the parking areas/access roads that tear their paddles up.

That "Desert Storm" tire looks to be a good alternative... It'll work decent in the sand, but not as well as a normal Hauler would.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nwquadriders said:
Most of us have to do a little riding on pavement/gravel roads with our paddles to get to the dunes. Any paddle will be okay if you use a little common sense and go slow/steady thru the hardpack surfaces. It's the guys that think they need to speed around the parking areas/access roads that tear their paddles up.

That "Desert Storm" tire looks to be a good alternative... It'll work decent in the sand, but not as well as a normal Hauler would.
THx FOR the help man, :thumbsup:

i ride in dunes behind my nighberhood,theyre big(i mean big) :eek:
the roads connect one nighberhood to another.but i go from one niegborhood to another by the dunes :confused:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
ooMcLeoDoo said:
nwquadriders said:

THx FOR the help man, :thumbsup:

i ride in dunes behind my nighberhood,theyre big(i mean big) :eek:
the roads connect one nighberhood to another.but i go from one niegborhood to another by the dunes :confused:

dude, you have dunes behind your house!< do you have an extra room for rent? i would loooveeee to have dunes that close! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts