Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im almost done with the gfs 660 buildI do not have the owners manual to look up what the parts are calld
But im stopping by yamaha later to pick a few parts up..

My question is what is the part that gos on the out side of the foot brake to keep it on ?

and

the lil plastic peice that gos into the frame hole that holds on the wires along the frame what are thos calld
I know i could use zipties but i dont want them rubbing against the new pink frame

Thanks corey

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Well im almost done with the gfs 660 build
I do not have the owners manual to look up what the parts are calld
But im stopping by yamaha later to pick a few parts up..

My question is what is the part that gos on the out side of the foot brake to keep it on ?

Thanks corey
E clip

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks that diagram helpd so much its part number
2, and 3

So its the e clip is the other just a washer?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also whats the lil plastic pecies thats go into the frame that hold the wires n hoses in to place

·
VIP
1,041 Posts
Here is the exploded view of all the electrical clips.

http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/wps/Yamaha_OEM/YamahaATV.asp?Type=13&A=266&B=43

Find which number you need and then scroll down to the list at the bottom and in the left column type 1 for quantity and then click add to cart.

The next page will give you the OEM part #'s, so when you go to the dealer they can't mess up and order the wrong parts, like they usually do.:D

·
Master of the Electron
15,417 Posts
Why haven't you downloaded the free OEM manual from the sticky's in this section? Its free yet invaluable.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Hey thanks that diagram helpd so much its part number
2, and 3

So its the e clip is the other just a washer?
Yep the washer goes on first then the e clip snaps in to the groove.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts