Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing this PC5 and auto tune and for some reason my bike wont start now...I am pretty sure I have everything hooked up correctly but still nothing. The PC5 software see's the device and it sends the maps to the PC5 correctly with no errors. I'm not sure what to do....

Also one other thing...the autotune unit has a blinking light on it....is this normal?

Any help to get this bike back going would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would work but I need this bike running right now. I doubt there open right now anyways

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I have found out that the spark plug isnt firing at all now. It was firing and running just fine before I started this install. Now I get nothing from the spark plug when trying to start it. Why would it work fine a few hours ago and not work now???

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
Look at the plugs on the TPS and the map sensor they are exactly the same , you probably have them swapped or you have a wire backed out of a conector recheck all connections closely.

·
Registered
16 Posts
he is open till 5:30 pst

Ok I have found out that the spark plug isnt firing at all now. It was firing and running just fine before I started this install. Now I get nothing from the spark plug when trying to start it. Why would it work fine a few hours ago and not work now???
ya he is open

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok just went back and checked the plugs, I dont see two that are the same or two that I could have swapped. The connectors look good, I put the bike back to stock and tried to start it and the spark plug still dont spart. Could my coil paclk gone bad when taking out the battery? Maybe i shorted something out??

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did it on mine, swapped them back and it fired right up
It wired back up in the stock configuration and the spark plug still does not spark or do anything...

·
Registered
13 Posts
check the wires at the ecu pins or wire could have came loose the orange wire on mine did ipushed the wire in about another quarterinch boom fired right up... the orange is the coil

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Checked the ecu and still nothing. I just don't see how it would just stop working. Nothing in the ignition was changed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts