Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay I know this might be a stupid question but I dont know all that much about quads I've been into snowmobiles until now. I just bought a raptor 660r a couple months ago. I was out riding in the snow and it all the sudden started running like hell. I was popping and sounded really bad. I looked at the oil and it was kinda bubbly. I loaded up and came home. After I was home for a while I went out and started it again and it was fine... after it warmed up though it started doing the same thing. It makes no sense to me??
any ideas?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
okay I know this might be a stupid question but I dont know all that much about quads I've been into snowmobiles until now. I just bought a raptor 660r a couple months ago. I was out riding in the snow and it all the sudden started running like hell. I was popping and sounded really bad. I looked at the oil and it was kinda bubbly. I loaded up and came home. After I was home for a while I went out and started it again and it was fine... after it warmed up though it started doing the same thing. It makes no sense to me??
any ideas?
Possible PB sensor problems or reverse switch problems causing their repective rev limiter to turn on...............

·
Master of the Electron
15,034 Posts
Agreed - determine whether this (my sticky referred to by MD) takes care of it, then let us know the results... we'll go from there if necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts