Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2004 660 raptor with air intake, jet kit and ct exhaust has always run perfect, it shut down on me today, i have spark and fuel but it wont start wtf is the prob, thanks guys im frustrated

·
Registered
6 Posts
help

I was running it pretty hard and all of a sudden it starting acting like it run out of fuel, cutting out...I checked for spark and fuel and it getting both, hit the start button and it turns over but just wont start, any ideas would greatly be appreciated..thank you once again

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
my 2004 660 raptor with air intake, jet kit and ct exhaust has always run perfect, it shut down on me today, i have spark and fuel but it wont start wtf is the prob, thanks guys im frustrated
I know you said it has spark, but try unpluging the rectifier/regulator & see what happens. Also did you check to see if fuel is flowing to the carbs....Are your carbs clean....It is posible that something got in the carbs & pluged up a jet...or jet's..
Good luck..

·
Registered
6 Posts
i know i fuC##ed up

I know you said it has spark, but try unpluging the rectifier/regulator & see what happens. Also did you check to see if fuel is flowing to the carbs....Are your carbs clean....It is posible that something got in the carbs & pluged up a jet...or jet's..
Good luck..
just checked oil compltely gone, i was in a bad blackout, now have can i tell if i smoked the engine
it still turns over, fuel coming from carbs and spark..still rolls in nuetral
Im an idiot i know

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I was running it pretty hard and all of a sudden it starting acting like it run out of fuel, cutting out...I checked for spark and fuel and it getting both, hit the start button and it turns over but just wont start, any ideas would greatly be appreciated..thank you once again
just checked oil compltely gone, i was in a bad blackout, now have can i tell if i smoked the engine
it still turns over, fuel coming from carbs and spark..still rolls in nuetral
Im an idiot i know
Try starting your own thread and it will get more responses.

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
Royce, are you STILL drunk? He's responding to the OTHER poster's statements, not yours... you don't hijack other people's threads in this forum.

You have my answer in your own post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe be flooded out or the best guess is to take the carb apart and clean it like banshee said there probably something in there. I once use fuel stablizier and it ate up all my oring and clog everything up in there and it just shut down while riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts