Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DMC dual exhaust, DMC EFI control module, & Pro Design K&N intake. I ride in the Arizona desert & @ Glamis. Is anyone using this set up? Does anyone have theirs dialed in for this area? I am getting a lot of gas in my oil so I think I am running too rich, but I am too pussy to lean it out anymore. I will appreciate anyone’s input & please feel free to share what setting you are using for Pilot Circuit (green), Accelerator Pump (yellow), & Main Circuit Mode (red). Thanks, Kris

·
Registered
87 Posts
i think smellmyface had the same problem, fea also has the dmc set up i think. I have all my stuff at my house i'm just waiting for it to warm up a little to install them. I'm going to want to know the best settings as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you found a good combo yet on these settings I have been playing with mine and havent been too impressed. Maybe i am expecting too much out of this but i was just expecting more. almost seems like i got more hit from my stock setup. the only real increase i have felt is an easier shift.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i installed my exhaust last saturday because it was 50+ degrees, but didn't have time to install the controller yet, since it has dropped back down to the teens and my garage isn't heated. anyway, i thiink 7up sold his duals and controller, but i pm'd smellmyface and he said this:

idle (stage1): 1.5
Accel (stage 2): 2.0
WOT (stage 3): 2.0

he said he had it higher but it was running too rich. hopefully i'll get to install the controller this weekend.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i just did mine yesterday

i went with
stage 1 (2-3)
stage 2 (2-3)
stage 3 (4)

it seems to run great, i'm going to tune it again once i get a chance

stage 4 and 5 it says not to touch unless you have internal mods

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I run the LTE's, Dobeck said run 4/4/4/4/4!! I'd think it would be about the same as DMC?
biggnasty79 said:
Have you found a good combo yet on these settings I have been playing with mine and havent been too impressed. Maybe i am expecting too much out of this but i was just expecting more. almost seems like i got more hit from my stock setup. the only real increase i have felt is an easier shift.
That's crazy, I can't hardly tame the beast anymore, she is one bad motha with the duals, Prob. just a matter of getting some good setting, good luck
robrob25 said:
i just did mine yesterday

i went with
stage 1 (2-3)
stage 2 (2-3)
stage 3 (4)

it seems to run great, i'm going to tune it again once i get a chance

stage 4 and 5 it says not to touch unless you have internal mods
They told me 4= sensitivity and 5 = main jet at full throttle, maybe this helps? :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.