Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i am pretty new when it comes to ATVs. I made the mistake and took apart the carb thinking i knew what i was doing. Well i have everything back to gether except the needle set top portion. I have two little washers, one small white washer, a little and big spring, a little pin etc. I have no idea how all of those little pieces go back on that damn pin? Is there anybody that could explain or have a video or pictures of this? I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hmmm...just take your carb and the pieces you have left take it to the yammi dealer give him/her $10 they should smack it together for ya within 15 secs

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
look on a parts fische online...where they sell oem parts. That should tell ya. Bikebandit has one.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Go to a motosport or a web site where they sell OEM parts. There is a diagram how the carb is set up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm sure you already have it back together by now but here is a pic of a CV carb just like what is on the Raptor for example, the white washer goes on the needle jet, between the C-Clip and the slide, the metal washer should go on the topmost part of the needle, heres a little advice if you want quicker throttle responce, the big long spring that goes between the top black carb top and the slide, if you take wire cutters and snip 3 rings off of the spring, it will let the slide come up faster and your Raptor will take off alot quicker, hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts