Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a problem with 06 raptor 700 that i really need to fix soon. Got it this past winter rode on it for 5 minutes it started up and worked fine, burned out a couple of plugs before i learned that it needs to be warmed for 5 min before riding but it was nothing serious. So after about a week of storage in a cold garage i go to check on it and it gives me an engine code 12. I have been told before this is not a serious problem but I am not mechanically minded and my dad who usually helps me with this kind of stuff is unfamiliar with the whole efi system that the 700 runs on. Ive seen the chart for the error codes and looked at it in the manual but its black and white and I cannot tell what the pictures are of. I was hoping maybe someone could post a pic of the crankshaft position sensor? or something like that. I dont want to take it to the dealer but I dont know anywhere else where i can get help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just checked wire connections right above engine, charged the battery and put in a new sparkplug; the code 12 is gone. It just doesnt want to stay running now, i think cuz of the old fuel in the system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts