Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at 734cc kit with 11.5:1 tech piston, HC3, +3TB, and maby port and polish

How much HP would i gain with this setup, And is there anything wrong with this should i get a different piston or what, i dont have any experience with big bore kits. Thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts
why a hc3 if you go port and polish and stroker and bore??? and gain would be over 12 hp for sure I think cuz a hc3,3tb, 12:1, 5mm stroker is around 10hp I think with stock bore and no pnp

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why a hc3 if you go port and polish and stroker and bore??? and gain would be over 12 hp for sure I think cuz a hc3,3tb, 12:1, 5mm stroker is around 10hp I think with stock bore and no pnp
Thats what i said i have no idea when it comes to big bore kits lol. so if i get a big bore theres no point in getting a port and polish?

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Our tech piston is not available in the 105.5mm bore at 11.5:1. I did have a 10.75:1 in that bore that was designed for our stroker kits but I wont have any more of these available until early Fall. When we ramp up our winter rebuild kit sales.

·
Registered
429 Posts
no no im saying if your going with big bore and stroker and pnp you should put a nice cam not a baby cam and new springs or else I think your not putting all its potential in use with a hc3

·
Registered
429 Posts
I hear its a great all around cam for mild and wild builds but it depends what you want from your rappy I dont think stroke and bore is needed if you dont drag depends how much you want in performance reability and riding style

1 - 8 of 8 Posts