Raptor Forum banner

help

650 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  tango0202 
#1 ·
i habve the "big 3" but i want more what else could i do for more power but also i want to still usr pump gas. should i do piston or cam? if so which ones? i do all kinds of riding from the trail to jumping things here and there and alot of drag racing

#6 · (Edited)
Well ill tell you what im planning on going with, i ride high speed trails and dunes so im wide open alot so im gonna go the 11.5:1 tech piston made by cp for tqs and probably the hc3 cause i ride on the top end constantly. This seams to be a really popular combo the 11.5:1 is the highest compression you can go and still run pump gas i think, you just need to figure out if you want the hc2 or hc3 2 is mid to high 3 is high so it depends on what you want.

#9 ·
it will be about a 4 hour job is everything goes smooth. So your looking at somewhere around 300 bucks to have it put in. And yes the 11.5:1 tech piston is a high as you can go on compression and still run pump gas. For your kind of riding it sounds like you would benefit more from the HC3 but that is just my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.