Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I wanted to ask if anyone knows what to do about my brake lever being really bad. There is so much play up and down and it takes a lot of pressure to pull back. It works but the lever is so bad, i want to replace it. Do you know where i can get a full lever from

I am seeing some of these levers from Places like Banggod but i am not sure if it will work

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
The master cylinder in the link should work fine.
With the one you currently have, can you not just squeeze the piece above and below the lever with pliers, to make the gap the lever slides into smaller?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The master cylinder in the link should work fine.
With the one you currently have, can you not just squeeze the piece above and below the lever with pliers, to make the gap the lever slides into smaller?
i’ll try Doing that on friday . I have heard people saying there might be air in them , How do i tackle this is there a video i could watch to help me fix them

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
i’ll try Doing that on friday . I have heard people saying there might be air in them , How do i tackle this is there a video i could watch to help me fix them
If there is air in the lines that is a different issue. That would mean the lever had little resistance, and/or the brakes worked poorly.
Search how to bleed brakes for that.
Air in brake lines has nothing to do with the lever having up and down slack or play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts